Can I get a learning disability or ADHD evaluation done at the Accessible Education Office?

AEO does not provide evaluations for learning disabilities or ADHD. Students need to submit current and comprehensive evaluations when requesting accommodations.

If you would like information about an off-campus referral, please contact AEO at (617) 496-8707 or