Graduate Students

Accommodations within graduate residence halls may be given because of a disability or serious ongoing medical condition. As soon as you know that you will be seeking Harvard housing, use AIM to request accommodations though AEO. Registration forms should be submitted to AEO along with supporting documentationAdditional graduate housing information is available at GSAS and SEAS.

Harvard University Housing manages a number of accessible apartment units for individuals in need of appropriate housing accommodations. Learn more here.