Welcome to the Accessible Education Office!
The Accessible Education Office (AEO) serves students with disabilities in Harvard College, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences to ensure equity, inclusion, and access in all areas of student life. Our office works in partnership with Harvard faculty, staff, and students to develop and implement accessibility plans based on individualized assessments of student needs.
Accessible Education Office Functions Include:
- Meeting with students to discuss accessibility concerns and barriers
- Reviewing disability documentation to support a student’s need for accommodations
- Collaborating with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and reasonable accommodations
- Being a leader of diversity efforts on campus that promote disability equity and inclusion
News & Announcements
- Faculty Letters will now be emailed out.
- Students who are currently registered with AEO will receive Faculty Letters by the end of the first week of the semester.