AEO will remain responsive and available to meet the needs of students, faculty and staff. Meetings have moved to a virtual format (Zoom or phone) at this time. All approved student accommodations, as indicated in the letters sent to faculty at the beginning of the semester, are to be extended to online learning.
The Accessible Education Office (AEO) partners with FAS students with visible and invisible disabilities to identify barriers and implement plans for access. Through collaboration with the campus community, we foster an environment of equity and inclusion.
Accessible Education Office Functions Include:
- Meeting with students to discuss accessibility concerns and barriers
- Reviewing disability documentation to support a student’s need for accommodations
- Collaborating with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and reasonable accommodations
- Being a leader of diversity efforts on campus that promote disability equity and inclusion
News & Announcements:
- Incoming First-Years preferred deadline is May 10th to register with AEO.
- Incoming GSAS students preferred deadline is May 15th to register with AEO.