Welcome to the Accessible Education Office!
The Accessible Education Office (AEO) serves students with disabilities in Harvard College, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences to ensure equity, inclusion, and access in all areas of student life. Our office works in partnership with Harvard faculty, staff, and students to develop and implement accessibility plans based on individualized assessments of student needs.
Accessible Education Office Functions Include:
- Meeting with students to discuss accessibility concerns and barriers
- Reviewing disability documentation to support a student’s need for accommodations
- Collaborating with faculty and staff regarding essential course and/or program requirements and reasonable accommodations
- Being a leader of diversity efforts on campus that promote disability equity and inclusion
News & Announcements
- Information for students taking Harvard Summer School courses.
- Incoming Freshmen preferred deadline is May 1st to register with AEO.
- Incoming GSAS students preferred deadline is May 15th to register with AEO.